Monday, January 25, 2016

MY MEMORABLE MONDAY

My name is Masoud Masoud and I am attending a three day workshop on investigative journalism on the internet in Dar es Salaam. I work for the national broadcaster on both radio and television.
I have met former colleagues from the early days of climbing up the media ladder and have shared old and past, mostly interesting times. We are just back from a sumptous lunch break and our first task is  to publish our introductory entries on our newly created blogs.
I have just been able to create my first ever blog. And I have titled it MANJU WA MUZIKI, because that is the name I have been always been using on all my radio and television programmes. That name is derived from my traditional ethnic vernacular, the word  synonymous with the art of understanding music and conducting.

2 comments: